Can we know Anxiety in a correct term ?
The feeling of being intense and worried all the time is the situation of anxiety disorder. The reason for overthinking about past and bad experiences enhances panic attacks.
Mental illness has become the most concerning part of our life. A few years ago, people didn’t even consider mental illness as an illness to treat. A mental disability is way more painful than a physical injury. Anxiety is a feeling, an emotion a person continually feels in a workplace, home, social gatherings, or even alone.
Let’s know about,
Without medication How to maintain anxiety periods?
- Know about Anxiety and anxiety disorder. Mostly you know, the better you will be to manage symptoms and conflicts along the way. Don’t be shy to ask the doctor If you have any questions. Also, Remember, a fundamental part of your health.
- Cognitive-behavioral (CB): It is therapy as a common type of psychotherapy that learns how to remove harmful and panic, causing thought processes and reactions also behaviors in positive ways. I will learn ways to carefully approach and manage fear or worry about some situations without anxiety. Some places offer family CB sessions.it is also counselling session in counsellor psychologist.
- Psychotherapy: This is a type of session (counseling) that helps you learn how your emotions affect your behaviors and change in thought processing. It’s sometimes called conversion therapy. A maintained mental health specialist listens and talks to you about your thoughts and feelings and advice to understand and manage them and your anxiety disorder.
- Regular Exercise-Believe me, regular exercise always helps you to a comfortable sleep.
Moreover, it’ll help you to remain fit and make you healthy. Well, from the word EXERCISE, I don’t mean to go to the gym! You can do YOGA at your home.
Also,It’s more reliable, completely free, and requires less time. So, what are you waiting for? Moreover, Yoga is the best option for anxiety patients, too, instead of doing anything else.
- Make Your Bedroom A Well Sleep Place– Well, you all do this, but my concern is different. And, I’m talking about the distraction-free room and a comfortable bed mattress.
- Moreover, use your bed either for sleeping or sex. That means don’t do another activity in bed, e.g., watching tv or eating.
- If you wish, you could read some romantic books. Also, It’ll help you to fall asleep easily & lead you to sweet dreams.
- Keep learning. A higher level of education is connected with better mental functioning in old age. …
- Use all your senses. …
- Believe in yourself. …
- And, Economize your brain use. …
- Repeat what you want to know. …
- Also, Space it out. …
- Make a mnemonic
Other ways can be-
- Seek support. Some people find sharing thoughts and emotions also helpful and uplifting to talk to others those people who are experiencing the same symptoms and feelings. Self-help or supportive people groups let you share your concerns and achievements with others who are or who have been there.
- Take care of the treatment plan. If you stop, your meds can cause unpleasant side effects and can even trigger anxiety symptoms.
- Cut down on foods and drinks caffeine, such as coffee, tea, cola, energy drinks, also chocolate. Caffeine is a mood-swing drug, and it may cause disorder to Increase.
- Don’t use drugs and alcohol. Substance abuse increases the risk of anxiety disorders.
- Eat right and be physical. Brisk aerobic exercises like morning walk and biking help release mind chemicals that cut stress and improve your mood.
- Get better sleep. Firstly Make getting good rest a priority. Do a relaxing bedtime routine. Talk to the doctor if you are still facing trouble with sleeping patterns.
- Learn to relax. Stress management is the first part of your anxiety disorder treatment plan. Things like meditation, or mindfulness, pranayama (yoga)can help you unwind after a stressful day and may make your treatment work better and be peaceful and calm.
- Keep a journal. You are writing down your thoughts every day. The day is down may help you relax, so you’re not tossing and turning with anxious thoughts all night.
- Manage your negative thoughts. Think positive thoughts instead of worry; someones can help decrease anxiety.
- Get together with friends. Social connections help people move on and stay healthy. Also, those who have good friends who support and chat with them have fewer social anxiety levels. And even familiar with open up.
Ask the doctor If any problems or are not maintained without medication. Many anxiety disorders have serious situations that can make a big problem.