If you are living alone at corona virus periods and suffer this problem poor sleeping habits at corona virus at this period? Have anxiety problems? Have sleeping distractions? Difficulty in falling asleep?
Take a deep breath, eat healthily & stay active!
But this corona virus situation is not enough, then what’s next? Please look at our GOOD NIGHT guide and grab some pro tips to get insomnia free night.
Let’s get started!
Well, anxiety and depression, disturbance in the sleeping pattern are common problems nowadays. Maybe 80% of people worldwide have suffered from these problems throughout life. Alas! No one takes it seriously!
Changing your sleeping pattern can’t stay away from you from insomnia because, in some studies, it’s found that suffering from insomnia can be a psychological problem. Also, But having control over emotions, thoughts, and anger can solve your insomnia or sleeping disorder problem.
It is a mental health disorder in which feelings of worry and fear are much intense. And, They affect the person so much that it can interfere with one’s daily activities. Examples of an Anxiety disorder include: – panic attacks, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and post-traumatic disorder.
There are six types of anxiety disorder: –
- Separation anxiety disorder
- And, Specific phobia
- Social anxiety disorder (social phobia)
- Panic disorder
- Generalized anxiety disorder
Why does anxiety happen in corona virus situation?
It usually happens due to stressful life activities—for example, death in the family, the stress in the office, and trouble in personal relationships. Also, If you worry too much about the finances, then you are bound to suffer from anxiety.
Though researchers are not sure why it happens, many combination factors are responsible for suffering from anxiety. Below is the list of such causes: –
- And, Stress due to illnesses
- Stress builds up
- And, Personality disorder
- Other mental health disorder
- Also, Having blood relatives with an anxiety disorder
- And, Consuming drugs or alcohol
- Smoking or excessive caffeine intake
Tell about the symptoms of anxiety?
When you suffer from anxiety, it may increase the breathing and heart rate. If it gets intense, then you might start to feel lightheaded and nauseous. Below are the common symptoms of anxiety: –
- Feeling nervous
- And Restless or tense
- Having a sense of impending danger
- Also, Remaining panic doom
How will you calm down the anxiety disorder in corona virus ?
Making significant changes in your lifestyle can rectify your anxiety disorder. Make sure you take a proper diet and have an appropriate pattern of sleeping. Moreover, consulting your doctor is quite necessary.
The doctor may prescribe you to take medicine to treat anxiety. However, it does not directly treat anxiety. Instead, it acts as a stimulant that boosts a person’s attention span, motivation, and energy.
Let’s dive into insomnia(sleeping pattern disturbance), Anxiety solutions by yourself!
- Make Your Wake-up Time Uniform train your body;- you need to make your wake-up time consistent also, it is a highly effective method to beat insomnia.
It will keep you fresh throughout the day and makes you active.
2. Make Your Bedroom A Well Sleep Place- Well, you all do this, but my concern is different. And, I’m talking about the distraction-free room and a comfortable bed mattress.
Moreover, use your bed either for sleeping or sex. That means don’t do another activity in bed, e.g., watching television or eating. If you wish, you could read some romantic books. Also, It’ll help you to fall asleep easily & lead you to sweet dreams
Checklist To Sleep well For Insomnia in corona virus-
- Choose perfect colors like dark blue, green, etc.
- Also, Be aware of ceiling problems.
- Make it a clean & simple place.
- And, Choose a comfortable bed & mattress.
- If possible, stay away from the pillow.
- And, Include private nooks.
- Cover the window.
- Also, Find a suitable room temperature & light.
- Keep away from the mobile.
- And, Set the alarm for wake-up.
- Drink water before sleep.
- Also, Remember some sweet memories.
- Don’t be afraid of the future.
- And, Have a good sleep.
3. Regular Exercise -Believe me, regular exercise always helps you to a comfortable sleep. Moreover, it’ll help you to remain fit and make you strong.
Well, from the word EXERCISE, I don’t mean to go to the gym!
You can do YOGA at your home. It’s more reliable, completely free, and requires less time.
So, what are you waiting for in corona virus?
Moreover, Yoga is the best option for insomnia patients, too, instead of doing anything else.
So, what’s your sleeping distraction? We’ll help you to improve your sleep. And, Please stay connected with us for more awesome tips & hacks!
TA-DA Good Night & have sweet dreams!!!