PAINKILLER: NO PAIN ANYMORE
What is a painkiller?
- A analgesic is a medication that may or may not consists of drugs that treat the pain
of an individual.
- In other words, painkillers heal the pain.
- As there are many types of pain, such as chest pain, headache, back pain, stomach
pain, etc. that a painkiller can heal.
- Therefore, several pain medicines are used to treat the kinds of pain.
- Moreover, the painkiller also has its other name, which is “Analgesic.”
- There are various painkillers available in different brands online, as well as on
- The analgesic are to take in many ways, such as it can be consumable orally by
mouth in tablets, capsules, or liquid forms.
Besides, it can also be consumable via injections, creams, and ointments.
What are the types of painkiller?
- There are many varieties of painkillers available in different brands in many medical
- However, there are three main types of painkillers, which consists of many brands of
- Let’s understand each of these categories thoroughly.
- These types of medicines are the most common medications for anti-inflammatory
- Non-opioid painkillers include medicines such as paracetamol, aspirin, crocin, etc.
- It generally does not require any medical prescription of a doctor.
- Such types of painkillers are readily available in pharmacies, medical stores, and
- These medications help in healing the pain between moderate to severe such as
headache or injury pains.
- The above type of painkillers is available in stores as gels, ointments, creams, and
- These medications are usually a mixture of medicines with drugs.
- Opioid painkillers include medicines such as Tramadol, Oxycontin, Norco, etc.
- The above type of painkillers mandatory requires a doctor’s medical prescription.
- It usually treats moderate to severe pain that causes due to injury or surgery.
- However, it can also be consumable if in case you have any severe diseases such as
- These medications are available in stores online and offline, but on a doctor’s
- Also, this category of painkillers consists of addiction if you are abusing or misusing
such drug medicines.
- Compound painkillers are a combination of opioids with non-opioid medications.
- In other words, these are the combination or mixture of drugs with non-drug
- Some of such type of drugs are co-codamol, co-codaprin, co-dydramol, etc.
- The pills usually treat moderate to severe pain, including headache, or injuries.
- These medications also involve stronger, and non-stronger types wherein more
substantial types require a prescription from the doctor.
- However, non-stronger types do not require a mandatory prescription from a doctor.
How do these pills work?
- These pills go inside the human body and affect the chemicals in the body, which are
- Medications work in the unbalanced chemicals in the body to make them balanced.
- Moreover, by doing so, it relaxes the aching part and provides relief.
How to use Painkiller?
- The antibiotics generally require the medical prescription of a doctor.
- It would be beneficial for you if you take a prior piece of knowledge before the
consumption of pills.
- These pills or medications always to be consumable as per the suggestion or guidance
of your doctor.
- Taking the dosages of painkillers in extreme quantity without prescription can
sometimes lead to the death of a person.
- Capsules are to be taken regularly as per the prescription and not when you feel pain.
- The above medications can be consumable with or without food as guided by your
- However, in case of nausea, it is always advisable to consume the pills with a meal.
- Never chew, lick, or dissolve the drugs until said by the doctor.
- In other words, the painkillers are to swallow with enough water.
- Never consume alcohol with these medications as they may cause death also.
- Make sure you are maintaining will gap in between the dosages of pills.
What are the side effects of painkiller?
The side effects can be common to non-common, depending upon the abuse or misuse
of a pill.
If somebody misuses or abuses such as drug medication, then the result can be death,
coma, or respiratory depression.
Moderate side effects do not require mandatory medical help as the symptoms in such
cases can go with time and care.
Moreover, if there are some severe side effects, then one should not delay anymore to
consult a doctor.
Some of the moderate or common side effects may involve:
6. Dry mouth
8. Loss of interest
Some severe side effects include the following:
1. Unsteady walk
2. Shallow breathing
3. Unusual drowsiness
4. Loss of energy
5. Increased heart rate
6. Nose bleeding
8. Body movements
10. Thoughts of suicide
However, if any of the symptoms of moderate to severe side effects get worsen, then
take the medical help immediately.
The side effects may vary from the listed mentioned above.
What are the precautions of ANalgesic?
- Inform your health care professionals if you are allergic to drugs.
- These pills or medications may cause some allergic reactions as it consists of some
- It is a suggestion for all the users of painkillers that do not drive heavy machinery and
other such activities after consuming a pill.
- Children should always be away from the usage of painkillers without a prescription.
- Never exceed the quantity and time more than prescribed.
- If you are already an addict, then stay away from remedies.
- It is to keep at room temperature, away from heat, moisture, and other’s reach.
- Disclose your medical history in front of your health care professional before start
taking any drug medication.
- Pregnant women and respiratory disease patients should not take this drug without
any guidance from a doctor.